Your logo should be meaningful and effective. It should communicate your identity in a distinctive manner.
We create meaningful and effective designs which communicate your identity in a distinctive manner.
The logos we design convey an impression of your company’s
- and general image.
The logo is at the core of a company’s visual identity.
It tells customers about a brand and about your values.
- Your logo is at the core of your marketing strategy
- It will be used in print, web and mobile media (flyers, brochures, websites, apps and in other digital media)
- It will serve to identify your company for decades
Make sure you get it right!
Your logo may include
- your company name,
- a symbol (i.e. your mark),
- and a tagline or slogan
The combination of these elements must convey an impression of your company’s product, philosophy and general image.
Graphic possibilities are endless. Check out some of our designs
Designing a logo – the process
- The first step always involves a meeting with the customer.
The aim is to define design requirements based on product, brand, objectives and values. We believe that a successful design is the result of a deep understanding of our customers’ expectations.
The creative brief is then drafted and submitted to the customer.
- Mock drafts are submitted and revised according to cutomer preferences.
- The logo is finally delivered in vector format, ready for print, web or mobile media.